Tired of imagining your batcha as infinity pool, and tabo as kiddie pool? Well, chill best friend I’ve got something here for you and for the whole squad! Leggo to Club Balai Isabel, Talisay Batangas!
They can accommodate 2-20 persons, they offer Villas, Suits, Cottages and Hotel Rooms. If you are planning an outing, there is no need to bring the whole kitchen, cooking option is available and they have complete kitchen utensils. They also have set of basic toiletries.
2. Wilderness and Taal Volcano Hiking
Visit their page for more info:
How to get there:
Option 1: From South Super Highway (via Tagaytay)
- Take the Sta. Rosa Exit and turn right.
- Follow the main road leading to Tagaytay. When you reach Tagaytay, you will come to an intersection.
- Turn Left at the intersection.
- Go straight until yo see a public elementary school at your left and a road named Ligaya Drive on your right.
- Turn Right at Ligaya Drive. Follow the road down to Talisay. Please exercise caution: this is a steep road.
- When you reach the bottom of the road you will come to an intersection. Turn Left at this intersection.
- You will pass a bridge. Club Balai Isabel is 200 meters from this bridge on the right side. If you see a second bridge, then you have gone past the resort.
Option 2: From South Super Highway
- On South Luzon Expressway, simply go straight past the end of the highway, and straight to the Star Tollway.
- Go up the ramp at the Tanauan City exit and turn right. You are now at the National Highway.
- Follow the road going to Talisay.
- When you reach the town proper of Talisay, go straight ahead.
- Club Balai Isabel is 500 meters from the town proper on your left side. If you see the second bridge, you have gone past the resort.